Directions to the Ranch
Access to the Colorado Mountain Ranch is through Boulder. VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: When using some GPS systems from any point east of the mountains, you must first go to 400 Mapleton Avenue in Boulder, Colorado 80304. This gets you to the bottom of Sunshine Canyon. From there, go to 10063 Gold Hill Road, Colorado Mountain Ranch.
Coming from Boulder
- In Boulder, take Canyon Blvd. west toward the mountains to 9th Street
- Turn right on 9th Street ? At the top of the hill, take a left on Mapleton Avenue
- Mapleton becomes Sunshine Canyon Drive, where cell phone and wifi signals are random.
- Stay on this road up the mountain for 10 miles.The first 6 miles are paved, the last 4 are steep, windy, bumpy dirt road.
- You will come down a steep hill into the historical gold mining town of Gold Hill, where the name of the road becomes Main Street. Go through the town of Gold Hill. At the west edge of Gold Hill, the road name changes to Gold Hill Road
- The Ranch is located one quarter mile west of Gold Hill. The gate and buildings are on the left: the parking lot is on the right.
Please contact 303-442-4557 with any further questions!
?Click here for directions to the Colorado Mountain Ranch